[Radiance-general] High Dynamic Range Imaging: the book

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Thu Dec 1 18:19:48 CET 2005

He Greg,

Thanks for the information and the discount. I have been sitting around
wondering when Amazon would finally ship. Based on this I canceled my
order with them and went directly to the source. Though anyone who is
ordering direct from Elsevier should be clear to explain that the
discount is still in effect for 80810, (the person I spoke to on the
phone initially thought that this might not be in effect, I guess
because of how them do their numbering or something).

-Jack