[Radiance-general] High Dynamic Range Imaging: the book

Greg Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 17:56:01 CET 2005

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the plug.  If anyone is interested in picking up a copy,
be sure to order directly from Elsevier, as it will arrive a couple
of weeks sooner.  Also, you will pay less by using the coupon on my
website (and the publisher and therefore the authors will still end
up making more than if you ordered on Amazon):

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/papers/REINHARD_Flyer.pdf

-Greg

P.S.  In case you're curious, I wrote the chapters on HDR image
encoding, capture, and display, and provided some of the material for
the color chapter, which Erik Reinhard wrote.  Erik also wrote the
intro. and chapters 7 & 8 on tone-mapping.  Sumanta Pattanaik wrote
chapter 6 (also tone-mapping) and Paul Debevec wrote the chapter on
image-based lighting.  That and the color chapter are probably my
favorites.  (Though I like my chapters too, of course.)