[Radiance-general] RE: Radiance-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4

Marcus Jacobs marcdevon at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 06:20:24 CEST 2005

Greg, Chas

Thanks for the help. I have moved this discussion to the general section as
requested.

The white card method that Chas proposed was my "Plan B" if no white
surfaces were available. I'll have to try the method that Greg suggested.
The error message, "exposure out of range", that I receive is from pfilt.

Regarding the code modification, I am unsure if this method will work the
way that I wish. If I am using a color, I could vary its hue with colorfunc
but if I am using in image map with colorpict (wood floors are generally the
most offending material with regard to color bleeding), I do not think that
I can vary the color in accordance with a color bleeding parameter.

Thanks for all of everyone's help (including the email from cb)

Marcus