[Radiance-general] Mac Tiger quirks

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:23:30 CEST 2005

Some idiot wrote:

> Did you try doing a "Get Info" from the Finder on a .pic file and
> telling it to set the default application for all files of this
> type to Photosphere?  That's what I would try.

Duh.  You said you tried it and it didn't work, and I just tried it
myself just now and it didn't work on my Mac, either.  I guess they
must have built the .pic recognizer in at some low level that can't
be overridden.  A mistake on their part, I would say.  Once again,
trying to protect the user from him/herself.

Sorry for the sloppy response -- trying to cram too many e-mails into
too little evening again.

-G