[Radiance-general] Mac Tiger quirks

Fitzsimmons, Rob Rob.Fitzsimmons at Summit.Fiserv.com
Tue Aug 16 19:08:31 CEST 2005

I've upgraded to Tiger, and now I have problems changing the default to open
pic files with Photosphere
What I do:
 select a .pic file - Get info
it will open with Preview - I tell it to open with Photosphere
I select "Change All" to make all my .pic file to open with Photosphere
I get a pop-up and I confirm that's what I want to do
I go back to the get info screen - and its set to open with Preview.

 i can do it one at a time, but I can't get it to change all.

Anyone have any ideas?
I trashed ~Library/Preferences/com.apple.LaunchServices.plist
Also ran Disk utlilty and repaired permissions
Any ideas?

here's some screenshots
http://homepage.mac.com/rastermon/PhotoAlbum2.html

BTW - Preview now opens hdr and exr files - which may be part of the problem

Rob F