[Radiance-general] OBJ2MESH - UV Scale and Shift

Giulio Antonutto Giulio.Antonutto at arup.com
Thu Aug 11 16:42:00 CEST 2005

hope this helps:

es.

shift by 50% and tile 10 times:

(X(Lu+0.5)/(1/10))-floor(X(Lu+0.5)/(1/10))

or
X(Lu+0.5)/.1-floor(X(Lu+0.5)/.1)

where X is the ratio X/Y of the image to map.

you may use directly these expression in colormap:

void colormap test
7 red green blue picture.pic
.
(X(Lu+0.5)/.1-floor(X(Lu+0.5)/.1))
((Lv+0.5)/.1-floor((Lv+0.5)/.1))
0
0

the "." means no cal file

ciao

giulio

PS remember that you need to recreate the mesh for this to take
effect...