[Radiance-general] mapping texture

Carsten Bauer cbauer- at t-online.de
Tue Aug 2 21:32:05 CEST 2005

Hi Thomas,

this is an interesting amount of work you've put up on your website, for
unknown reasons I haven't heard of all this before..

I just started looking at Blender some days ago, and I am currently a
bit overwhelmed by it, too. So it's the Blender part of the matter which
still
delays any further occupation with it on my side, btw the same holds
true for Francesco's work. But there will come the time when I catch up
with both of you on this. It would be definitely interesting to connect
all our activites in some way...

-greetz
Carsten