[Radiance-general] mksource program

Santiago Torres tiago at tkh.att.ne.jp
Sat Apr 23 13:39:00 CEST 2005

hello again,

I updated the page with one more image (No. 5) with -dj .6 -ps 1
the page address is again:
http://home.att.ne.jp/banana/tiago/radiance/mksource.htm
It looks much better but probably could improve. what do you think?
I`ll keep trying and reporting. Any suggestions are of course very welcome.
regards,

Santiago