[Radiance-general] mksource program

Gregory J. Ward gregoryjward at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 19:04:48 CEST 2005

Hi Santiago,

Thanks for giving mksource a try -- and for sharing your results.

You might try adding "-dj .6 -ps 1" to your rpict options (or setting
PENUMBRA=True if you're using rad) to see if that helps with a smaller
number of light sources.  If it still looks wonky, maybe I'll reduce
the maximum source angle default.

-Greg