[Radiance-general] 6" Fresnel ies

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Tue Apr 19 04:25:41 CEST 2005

On Apr 18, 2005, at 9:42 PM, Shakespeare, Robert A. wrote:

> I think I can meet your need. I will look tomorrow. It may be a simple
> and perhaps under sampled file but it would be physically based.
> I do have an inventory of contemporary theatre ellipsoidal fixture
> files
> which we have measured in my lab at a variety of lamp orientation(peak,
> blending and flat field) and lens (barrel in, sharp and out)settings.

Hi Rob(s),

Rob (S.), would you be willing to share those?  I recall reading about
your measurement process (and of course the renderings in RwR) for
these theatrical ERSs, and I think they'd be very helpful for some of
the work I do, and more importantly, for some of the fun experimental
stuff I'd *like* do do in all my abundant free time.  Let me (us) know.