[Radiance-general] clipping planes exposing object interiors?

Paul LaBerge plaberge at labergedaylight.com
Sun Apr 10 20:33:28 CEST 2005

Hello,

We completed a second rendering with the settings below. It, as the
other rendering, includes a ground polygon and ground glow. Prior to
running the second interior rendering we did a quick outside view
rendering to create an ambient cache. The difference we see between
this and the first rendering is that the sky is blue.

Carsten; is this how you meant to “use separate ambient caches for the
‘outside’ and the ‘inside’ part of the scene”?

-ab  2
-av  0.37 0.37 0.37
-ad  5000
-as  500
-ar  500
-aa  0.15
-dj  0.03

Axel; details of the left side are posted.

http://www.labergedaylight.com/pages/temp.html

Thank you for your time. We are going to continue working on this
rendering with your suggestions.

Paul