[Radiance-general] clipping planes exposing object interiors?

Paul LaBerge plaberge at labergedaylight.com
Thu Apr 7 22:45:20 CEST 2005

Axel,
Thanks much for the suggestion. I’d also thought of light leaks as the
culprit so I overlapped the objects in formz to ensure there would be
no light leaks before exporting as an obj file. I tried the -av 0 0 0
setting but am still getting rendered wall cavities.
settings were: rpict -vf scene-c1.vp -av 0 0 0 -ab 2 -ad 1000 -x 7000
-y 5000 rm.oct | pfilt -1 -x /2 -y /2 > scene-c1a.pic
The rendering is posted at:
http://www.labergedaylight.com/pages/temp.html

Thanks,
Paul