[Radiance-general] how to filter objects by modifier?

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Fri Apr 1 12:33:54 CEST 2005

Hi!

I have written a little bash script that will filter radiance scene
files by modifier. It has two modes, -i and -e (similar to rpict). -i
<modifier> will write ONLY geometry modified by <modifier> to STDOUT,
-e <modifier> will output everything but geometry modified by
<modifier>. This is a rather simple script, using sed and awk, and as I
am not very good in using the text utilities, there is certainly a lot
of overhead. However, it is useable, and can be found here:

http://130.83.168.34/lars/rad/rad_filter.sh.gz

CU Lars.