[Radiance-general] Radiance within Mac OSX

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Sun Nov 28 13:12:05 CET 2004

Hi!

> radiance cant work in my mac (OSX 10.6).

Are you sure ? AFAIK the latest OS X is 10.3.6, is this the one you
use? I guess you use the precompiled release? I have 3.6 compiled on
10.3 here, and everything is fine. Do you want to try my binaries for
10.3.x?

> but i am sure i have X11 support in my mac. so how can i do to let it
> work???

Probably, if you use 10.3.x (did you use any other X11-apps in the
past?).

> P.S>i am sorry about any unconvenient due to my POOR english.

I think I am the one writing the worst English on this list - and you
didn't have to HEAR me so far ;-)

CU Lars.