[Radiance-general] Radiance within Mac OSX

=?gb2312?B?yuYgtLrP/g==?= victorshuxx at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 01:38:50 CET 2004

hi, all~
i am a beginner to radiance as well as this mailing list. i got a problem
that radiance cant work in my mac (OSX 10.6).
i have already installed it, and can run some simple command such as,
ra_tiff. but everytime i run the command "rview", the compiler will
complain that ""dyld: rview can't open library:
/usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.6.dylib  (No such  file or directory, errno =
2)Trace/BPT trap""

but i am sure i have X11 support in my mac. so how can i do to let it
work???

looking forward to your reply~~~many thanks~~~

P.S>i am sorry about any unconvenient due to my POOR english.