[Radiance-general] Alpha channels and such

Kirk Thibault kthibault at biomechanicsinc.com
Fri Nov 19 02:37:50 CET 2004

Hi Folks - I recently asked a simple question about alpha channel
formation in Radiance and got a nice answer from Peter.  So, I'm
looking around and trying to come up with some nifty ideas for pulling
off such a stunt and, as a very new user to Radiance, I find that
Radiance has its OWN FUNCTIONAL LANGUAGE.  Well, that makes me feel
better, because I spent a while figuring out the mechanics of the "if"
statement in the man page example for pcomb.  Damn if this software
isn't just the coolest.

Thanks,

kirk