[Radiance-general] Rvu window?

Carsten Bauer cbauer- at t-online.de
Tue Nov 9 20:10:15 CET 2004

Rob Guglielmetti wrote:
> I've already said, I'm trying to
> approach this from the X server side, not the radiance side.  I realize
> this is a Radiance list, but I thought I'd tap the list's experience
> with X.

X-Server configuration is not really user-friendly :-), and there's also
the (already mentioned) intermediate layer of the window manager..

But anyway, it doesn't make much sense looking for X Server settings in
this case. As the name says it's a server, it serves you if you want
something from it (it should do so..) X doesn't know anything about the
app which is asking for a window, so it makes more sense to tell X what
you want (which e.g is the thinking behind that -geometry option)