[Radiance-general] Rvu window?

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Tue Nov 9 17:45:02 CET 2004

Georg Mischler wrote:

> Rvu makes the window as large as the screen allows. For this,
> it relies on what the X server tells it about the screen height
> and width. If on your machine the initial window is smaller than
> the screen in both directions, then the X server lied to rvu.
> Obviously, your X installation is (or was) broken. There's
> nothing Radiance can do about that.

I know, that's why I was trying to determine where these dimensions are
stored in the X server configuration.  I've already said, I'm trying to
approach this from the X server side, not the radiance side.  I realize
this is a Radiance list, but I thought I'd tap the list's experience with X.

Maybe it's time to reinstall linux (or at least X) on this machine.  Oh
well.