[Radiance-general] Off-topic: PLEASE VOTE!!

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Mon Nov 1 05:58:01 CET 2004

I'm not going to tell you just how to vote, but if you are registered
in the States, please don't forget to visit the polls on Tuesday,
assuming you haven't already cast your ballot.  I think most of the
people on this list are not so lucky as to live in the god-blessed U.S.
of A., the greatest country on the planet (soon to be the only country
on the planet).  I feel really sorry for you.  All you bystanders can
do is fret, but there is a website if you're interested in sharing your
discounted opinion with others:

	http://www.betavote.com

To my fellow Americans, proud and reluctant alike, this is probably the
most important presidential election of our time, and given how close
the race is, yours could be the vote that decides the outcome
(especially if you happen to sit on the Supreme Court).

If you are "on the fence" and wish to discuss it, I'm happy to talk.
If you just want to know my opinion from curiosity, I'll give you a
hint:  the environment is my #1 issue.  If you can figure out how to
run rpict, you should be able to figure this one out.

Proud to be a Californian,