[Radiance-general] measuring color

Jack de Valpine jedev at visarc.com
Wed May 12 16:46:48 CEST 2004

Hi Alexa,

I think that we are agreed that using a spectrophotometer is a more
accurate solution depending on the users needs, objectives etc... ;->

One clarification though. As far as I know "pcond" (the radiance program
for physically based simulation of a variety of dynamic range and
contrast sensitivity functions as based on research by Jim Ferwerda,
Holly Rushmeier, Greg Ward and others) is not used with the macbethcal
callibration process. The program I was refering to is "pcomb" which can
be used for a variety of image process operations on radiance image
including applying a calibration function as output from "macbethcal".

-Jack