[Radiance-general] replmarks and mirroring

Lars O. Grobe grobe at gmx.net
Mon May 10 15:06:53 CEST 2004

Hi,

yes, of course you are right. However, the idea is to reuse geometry
when possible (and I have hundreds of objects which are placed by
replmarks) and stay as close as possible to the cad packages. I wanted
to ask as replmarks seams to be just for that goal ;). The integration
of CAD and radiance without the need of writing radiance scene files
manually is sometimes important... That's why I wonder if it would make
sense to use surface normals of the triangles in replmarks - and add
mirroring functionality that way.

Thanks+CU Lars.
--
Lars O. Grobe