[Radiance-general] ambient light

Bei Xiao beixiao at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon May 10 02:38:22 CEST 2004

Hi,
 I am using Radiance to simulate objects with various glossy  parameters.
But I found no matter how did I set up the material properties of the
objects, they all look the same under the light. I guess there must be
too much ambient light so the highlights on the objects are invisible. I
want to turn off the ambient light in the scene and only keep a few area
light sources. How shall I set up the parameters? Also, how do I include these parametesr in the .rad file?
thanks.

Bei