[Radiance-general] oconv-problem

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Wed Mar 31 18:04:02 CEST 2004

Are you running the Unix version or DesktopRadiance?  If you are
running DR, you should rely on the Yahoo! group for questions related
specifically to those executables, such as this one.  This is the
general discussion group, which includes some discussion on
Unix-specific problems.

Sorry for the slow response, but I was out of town.
-Greg