[Radiance-general] oconv-problem

Birger Van den Brande vdb_birger at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 17:37:26 CET 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm working on a daylight-study on an officebuilding.  I'm done with the
modellingphase using Autocad, and have succesfully converted the 3D-model to
a rad file.  When I try to run the oconv-command, I always get the following
error :

"The instruction at 00406033 referenced memory at 06060606
The memory could not be read from"

I simply can't get Radiance to make the .oct file, I tried to split the
rad-file but that didn't work.
I'm quiet sure it has something to do with memory shortage, but I'm not sure
let alone know what to do about it.

If anyone has got a solution for such a problem, please inform me about it.

Thank you in advance,

Birger Van den Brande