[Radiance-general] Looking to automate rendering process of obj2mesh etc

John Sutherland js0754 at bris.ac.uk
Wed Mar 24 01:46:50 CET 2004

Question : Would it be possible to automate the running of obj2mesh in a
rif file? Or would it need to be done with C running radiance commands?

I want to do this so I can set up maya with some mel scripts to output
obj files and radiance parameters, then I need to run obj2mesh on some
models before compiling, so that any old dummy can use my maya file to
get some radiance results.

Cheers for all the help you guys have been giving me recently...

John Sutherland