[Radiance-general] Re: falsecolor and textlabels question

Pierre-Felix Breton mail_lists at pfbreton.com
Fri Mar 19 12:41:15 CET 2004

 Hi Greg,

Now that I relook this ,I think I did not expressed myself correctly:

I am using the -e switch of the falsecolor utility. The text labels overlaid
on the drawing (extrema points) are really useful for me.  I would like to
add more of theses labels though and wonder if it is possible somehow

Regards,

Pierre-Felix
Note:  I must say that I don't generate the irradiance data out of radiance.
I use mental ray that saves a pic file with the data I want so I am
essentially looking for 2d tools.