[Radiance-general] Illuminance calculation on a virtual surface?

gward at lmi.net gward at lmi.net
Tue Jun 29 13:18:48 CEST 2004

OK, Rob -- you got me.  Your little trick would work.  I don't think he
really needs it, though, since he already has a method for generating
the grid points for rtrace.  He can simply increase the resolution of
the grid he already has (as Raphael suggested) and/or upsample the
result using pfilt.  Or your method.  All will work.

-Greg