[Radiance-general] ConRAD / 3ds2rad converter - ArchiCAD -> Radiance

Erwin Zierler erwin.zierler at archvisu.at
Thu Jun 24 20:31:26 CEST 2004

Hi,

thanks for the quick response. I'll run some tests with this script.
I never actually heard about it before! Anyway, it's been a while since
I have examined the mgf file format but for the sole purpose of runninig
a few conversion tests I guess it's not really required to understand it
all ;-)

And thanks alot to all who responded!

 Erwin

---