[Radiance-general] output in holodeck file

O Graf s0343631 at sms.ed.ac.uk
Sun Jun 20 15:48:04 CEST 2004

Hi!

Is it possible to control the output in the holodeck file to be able to see the
actual values? I already tried to add the following line to the .hif-file:
render= -faa, but unfortunately the output (=holodeck file) was not readable at
all. Basicly it was the same as without the mentioned line or with -fdd instead
of -faa. Maybe I am using the wrong command or just the wrong place for the
right command? Or is the holodeck file not supposed to be viewable at all?

regards,

Olga