[Radiance-general] rholo & .hif files

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Sat Jun 12 07:05:16 CEST 2004

Hi Olga,

Download my paper on the Holodeck from:

	http://www.anyhere.com/gward/papers.html

You want to align your model with the coordinate axis, and create a
section grid that corresponds to a volume of free movement inside your
space.  How you figure out these coordinates is up to you -- I might
recommend trying rview with the "trace" command to determine the
locations of various scanned surfaces.

-Greg