[Radiance-general] Re: Fwd: errors from hdrgen

Greg Ward gward at lmi.net
Fri Jun 11 18:18:46 CEST 2004

Hi again.

Well, I played around with limiting the saturation on patches, and it
only seems to make matters worse; I'm not sure why.  I think it's
because you don't have enough unsaturated pixels in your scene for it
to work, but I'll have to perform some more experiments to determine
that for certain.  For now, you'll just have to find a more "neutral"
scene to perform your calibration on, then save the response function
and reuse it for other scenes, which is what I've been doing.

-Greg