[Radiance-general] Re: rendering parameters

Greg Ward [email protected]
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:41:11 -0800

Hi John,

I admit to being still a little puzzled by your results.  I'd really
have to study the input files and run some renderings to figure out
what's going on with them.  Normally, a little bit of geometry in front
of the light source shouldn't cause splotches, especially if the -dj
option is used.

-G