[Radiance-general] Re: rendering parameters

John S. An [email protected]
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 17:40:33 -0500

Regarding the problems I am having with simple room rendering, I have
zipped and placed all the .rad, .mat, and control files at the same
address (http://homepage.mac.com/jsan).

Also, I finished rendering another image of a room twice the size of
the original (13'-6 x 27') and with 18 bare bulbs.  This time, there is
a weird moir�-like effect in the rendering.  All of the parameters
were, for the most part, identical to the previous case (the only
changes were that I upped the -y parameter to 1024 to account for the
larger room).

Any ideas as to what is going wrong?

John An