[Radiance-general] Radiance Transparent Mirror Material

Tom Wood Tom.Wood.01 at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Dec 3 00:25:26 CET 2004

Thanks Greg,

Unfortunately not getting any love using that, although I did accidentally
come across a slightly better result by applying the mirror material to
itself using the code below, not sure why!

void mirror lamp_bulb_outer_material
1 lamp_bulb_outer_material
0
3 0.9 0.9 0.9

The surface I'm trying to apply the material to is an imported mesh, could
that be a reason that adding the transparency to the mirror material isn't
working? The code I've tried is below if it helps:

void trans lamp_bulb_outer_transparency
0
0
7 .9 .9 .9 .01 .01 .5 .5

void mirror lamp_bulb_outer_material
1 lamp_bulb_outer_transparency
0
3 .9 .9 .9

lamp_bulb_outer_material mesh lamp_bulb_outer_object
1 lamp_bulb_outer.rtm
0
0

Thanks again,