[Radiance-general] rad3R5supp.tar.gz corrupted on radiance-online.org

Rob Guglielmetti rpg at rumblestrip.org
Thu Aug 26 23:30:58 CEST 2004

Peter Apian-Bennewitz wrote:

> you're off the hook here. Yack! the file _is_ bad.
> Both disks in the Raid are reported "optimal", no entries in the event
> log either. Machine up since 180 days. Very weird. Closer look scheduled.

Lovely.  I'm in the midst of setting up a brand new Apple XServe, RAID1.
  In fact, I had just done a disk failure simulation and had repaired
the mirror, so my very first thought when that archive was corrupted on
my end was that it was a problem with *my* mirror!  I hope you find the
source of the problem.

> Meanwhile, the file is replaced by an intact one.

Great, thank you Peter.

> Thanks for bringing it to my attention

NP.

----