[Radiance-general] Making a material invisible

Greg Ward [email protected]
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 08:58:44 -0700

Hi Waldo,

I'm afraid I didn't read your original posting before sending my last
response -- it seems you already used the trans specification I
recommended.  In fact, this should be completely transparent.  If you
are seeing differences in your results, I suspect these are due to
randomness in the calculation, and not due to interactions with this
material.

-Greg