[Radiance-general] Re: -ar, -ad, -as, ahh $#*@!

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 13:30:26 -0400

Hi Rob,

Wow, big improvement!

I may not have communicated well about which option to use. The option I
meant was the last one with the one polygon that closes the coffer. I
was counting 1, 2, 3 after the base case diagram, sorry.

As far as the light "artifacts" around the coffers, I have to guess that
those are geometry. You may want to make sure everything is an illum
type. And  also triple check the orientation of polygons (maybe make
them lights or glows and objview just the light polygons to check
orientation.

-Jack

--
#	John E. de Valpine