[Radiance-general] Resolution Mismatch in Rpict.

Georg Mischler [email protected]
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 12:01:55 -0500 (EST)

Andrew Bissell wrote:

> We have tried a few things here to resolve this but with no luck as yet.  We
> have compiled the latest HEAD distribution.  When we run rpiece it waits
> about 3 minutes before it comes up with the error, but no files are created
> and no other information is written to the command line.  We have just taken
> a step back and run an older model on the cluster and this ran fine with
> rpiece etc.

Can you provide the exact error message? (copy and paste).
Both rpiece and rpict can complain about "resolution mismatch",
in different contexts, and the messages vary only slightly.
I don't think we established yet which of the three possible
problems that I can see we're actually talking about.

> We are going to rebuild the .oct tonight just in case.

"Resolution mismatch" is about pixel resolution in images,
and has nothing to do with your octree.

-schorsch

--
Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/