[Radiance-general] Resolution Mismatch in Rpict.

Andrew Bissell [email protected]
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 16:07:25 -0000

Hi

We have tried a few things here to resolve this but with no luck as yet.  We
have compiled the latest HEAD distribution.  When we run rpiece it waits
about 3 minutes before it comes up with the error, but no files are created
and no other information is written to the command line.  We have just taken
a step back and run an older model on the cluster and this ran fine with
rpiece etc.

The model .oct we are trying to run is ~300MB in size, we created it in 7
stages with the -i switch.  we do have different -r settings for each .oct
file.  Rpeice runs fine with the model on the Linux server machine.

Almost all of the cluster machines are running Linux SuSE 8.1 with a few
running Linux Red Hat 9.0.  All have the latest official release and the
server and a few others have today's HEAD distribution.

Your help is appreciated

Regards

Andrew

We are going to rebuild the .oct tonight just in case.