[Radiance-general] Re: os 10.3 panther raypath set

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:47:02 -0500

Jeffrey McGrew wrote:

>>Is this accessible online someplace?
>
> Uhm... no. Guess not. I thought I had posted it to this
> Revit support site where I was talking about Radiance,
> but I guess I didn't. Is there a good spot for me to
> post it? I don't currently have one.

Well, probably the best place for it is radiance-online.org.  If there's
no place for it there, I'd be happy to post it on my website. My search
engine is nonexistent at the moment, but after a few days Google would
index the page and maybe some wayward sould looking for help with
installing radiance would stumble upon your howto on my website.  Let me
know.

> No problem. It was just my first big hurtle in learning radiance
> and/or the *nix command line, so I thought I'd talk about it to
> help others in my position.

Right on.

----

      Rob Guglielmetti