[Radiance-general] Re: os 10.3 panther raypath set

Greg Ward [email protected]
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:21:05 -0800

> It's a minor pain. The biggest problem I see with it isn't that
> fact that rview is named the same as the alias used for Vim, it's
> the fact that people, like me, install cygwin or linux specifically
> for learning Radiance, run into this problem, and not understanding
> anything about unix are instantly lost. :)

I don't know quite what to do about this, other than to suggest that
people put the Radiance binary directory at the front of their
executable search path.  I have added a note to the end of the makeall
script reminding users how to do this.

-Greg