[Radiance-general] OK to post for work opportunities?

Jack de Valpine [email protected]
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:58:52 -0500

Hi All,

How do people feel about information relating to 3D modeling job
opportunities on this list? Can I provide some basic description and
contact information to the group? The work would not be directly related
to the main interest of this group and does not relate to my company.
This is for a friend of mine. Comments (preferences from the senior
people, Peter, Greg....)?

Thanks,

-Jack

PS: I will not be offended if the consensus is no.

--
#	John E. de Valpine
#	president