[Radiance-general] radmap

Francesco Anselmo [email protected]
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:17:18 +0100

Hi all!

I've finally released radmap, a Radiance
based command line tool to get irradiation maps
[kWh/m^2 or MJ/m^2], that can be useful for solar
systems design, and illumination maps [lux hours],
that are interesting for daylighting applications.

It is available at the following address:

http://www.dream.unipa.it/dream/pub/dot/anselmo/radiance/05.php

I've only written a short man page to document it; I hope
to have more time to put together a more extensive guide ...

There is an example package, too. You can use it to make
your first tests.

I hope that you download and try it, report bugs and send
suggestions about how to improve it.

--
Francesco Anselmo
[email protected]