[Radiance-general] Radiance - Mac Performance

Greg Ward [email protected]
Sat, 31 May 2003 11:20:51 -0700

It exports to .3ds format -- the native format is its own.  I tested it
with 3ds2mgf and it seems to work fine.  The nice thing about it is you
can be as sloppy or as accurate as you like, and it seems pretty easy
to go back and make changes to the model as well, since all the
vertices and faces hold their shape as you adjust them.

-Greg