[Radiance-general] RPICT problem on Linux

Marcus Jacobs [email protected]
Sun, 25 May 2003 21:46:06 +0000

I am recieving an error when running both RAD and RPICT on KNOPPIX Linux.
This flavor of Linux is based on Debian Linux and is run on my computer via
a boot CD. When running rpict or rad the following error message occurs:

rpict: system - cannot open header file "/usr/tmp/rtDjYQSQ": No such file or
directory

I have run rpict on KNOPPIX many times and I have never recieved this error.
Now all of a sudden, I cant run anything. This is why it is so frustrating
because I can not ever diagnose what the problem is. To let you know, I have
set the path of RAYPATH and this does not seem to help. I have run the same
files on the Windows version of Radaince and I have recieved no such errors.

Thanks

Marcus D. Jacobs