[Radiance-general] Trans Oddities Part Deux

Rob Guglielmetti [email protected]
Wed, 14 May 2003 09:22:22 -0400

alex summerfield wrote:

> If there is some error with the indirect calculation arising from the
> settings and very low light levels you may be able to pick this up by
> radically scaling up the light coming from the sources, then pfilt down the
> results by the same factor.

I'm not sure I follow you here.  But your suggestion to use pfilt
implies that I'm creating renderings, when in fact I'm not.  I'm only
using rtrace to computer some hard numbers on this project (and my test
scene).  Could you expand a little bit on your suggestion though?  I'm
always looking to learn new tricks ...

----

      Rob Guglielmetti

e. [email protected]