[Radiance-general] Trans Oddities Part Deux

Greg Ward [email protected]
Tue, 13 May 2003 09:42:11 -0700

Hi Rob,

Did you try Carsten's suggestion of setting -av 0 0 0 (i.e., render =
-av 0 0 0 in the .rif file)?  I should have realized that reducing -lw
was going to increase your results rather than decreasing them.
Setting -av to 0 will decrease them, at least slightly.  If you say
you're seeing similar anomolies in the actual model, though, perhaps
there is something to it.  Are you using mkillum to compute the output
of your skylight?  Have you tried that as well?

I think I'd have to see the actual model to be any real help at this
point.
-Greg