[Radiance-general] COMBINING PHONG SMOOTHING AND UV BITMAP MAPPING AT FACE LEVEL

Digital Architectural Illustration Services [email protected]
Thu, 8 May 2003 19:46:21 +0100

Dear Greg

Thank you for your assistance with my request concerning smoothing and UV
bitmap mapping on meshes in RADIANCE renders.

I have just updated my web page again with a new render and further
queries about using OBJ2MESH.  Please can RADIANCE users visit the web page
(below) to view the discussion and view the new image update.

www.daiservices.btinternet.co.uk/Radiance/Radiance_v3_5_UNIX/Phong_shading_a
nd_bitmap_textures/Phong_shading_and_bitmap_textures.htm

Kind regards

John MacKenzie Graham