[Radiance-general] calculating transmissivity

[email protected] [email protected]
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 13:27:11 +1300

Project Code : .

I am having trouble calculating the correct transmissity values to use
within Radiance.

The transmittance values i need to calculate from are 0.46 and 0.70. Can
someone please tell me what the corresponding transmissivity values will
be?
I am trying to use a formula from the Rayfront website, but I am getting
some strange results...

Thanks,
Ben Masters

A person using Connell Wagner drawings and other data accepts the risk of :
*  Using the drawings and other data in electronic form without requesting
and checking them for accuracy against the original hard copy version ;
*  Using the drawings or other data for any purpose not agreed to in
writing by Connell Wagner. (ABN 54 005 139 873)
This e-mail message and any attached files may hold confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure or
copying of this e-mail is unauthorised. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail.