[Radiance-general] radiance install OS 10.1.5

Greg Ward [email protected]
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 13:33:42 -0800

[email protected] wrote:
> Yes - OSX - I Downloaded from the Radiance website
>  version 3.4
> I actually DL'd both  rad3R4.tar.gz  and  radbin_osx.tar.gz
> But it sound like I didn't need the rad3R4, since it has already been
> compiled as radbin_osx?

It seems that we had at least three people answer Rob's e-mail, each
thinking his situation was slightly different.  I guess that goes to
show just how helpful this community is!  Maybe we can ask people to
state the specific hardware and software they're working with next
time...

With OS X, you can just move the binaries from radbin_osx to
/usr/local/bin (or wherever you'd like in your path), run "./makeall
library" and you should be good to go.

Have fun!
-Greg